Katfish & Grits and Wings & Waffles, top a tempting array of breakfast favorites from around the country at this cozy comfort food zone.
This come-as-you-are hot spot seems to always have a line, but it moves fast and just serves to build anticipation as you watch the waddling diners leave with a satisfied grin. Also featured on the menu are Pork Chops & Eggs, breakfast sandwiches and their mouth-watering daily Lunch Specials.
The restaurant gets busy during peak times, so get there early to avoid a line.
- Named one of 50 "Top Rated Restaurants" in Texas by Reviews.org (2019)
- Included on Texas Monthly's list of the 40 best breakfast spots in Texas (2011).
- Named one of Zagat.com's best bets for breakfast in the U.S. (2010)
- One of Four Finalists for Good Morning America's America's Best Breakfast (2010)
- Included on Esquire magazine's list of the 59 Best Breakfast Places in America (2009).