Table 7 Bistro
Downtown dwellers, the professional set and visitors welcomed a new lunch and dinner outpost to the central business district with the opening of Table 7, adjacent to the Club Quarters Hotel.
Table 7 serves buttoned-up American fare in the form of salads, steaks, seafood and pasta dishes. The interior is casually-cool with an expansive bar area and contemporary touches. Inside, polished concrete floors and dark woods create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. A wall of floor-to-ceiling windows bathes the interior in natural light, contributing to the restaurant’s fresh and cool vibe. On the menu, guests can’t stop cheering about the Wild Boar bruschetta and the tuna tartare.
Table 7 is open for lunch and dinner daily.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 6:30 am-10:30 pm Kitchen 11:00 pm Bar Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 am-10:30 pm Kitchen 11:00 pm Bar
- Price: $$ (Meal, including one drink, tax and tip $11-$30)
- Seating Capacity: up to 90
- Reservations Required
- Languages Spoken
- Menu: http://www.table7bistro.com/index.php/2014-09-10-08-58-17/menu
- Weekend Brunch
- Happy Hour
- Valet Parking
- Self Parking
- Take Out
- Separate Checks OK
- Accessible via Light Rail
- No. Blocks from Light Rail: 1 block
- Free Wireless
- Group Friendly
- Student Group Friendly