Best Western Plus Downtown Inn & Suites
The Best Western Plus Downtown Inn & Suites is a 76 room boutique style hotel offering free onsite parking equipped with EVC stations, complimentary full hot breakfast and a weekday downtown shuttle. Quick and easy access to the George R. Brown Convention Center, Toyota Center, Theater District and a short ride will take you to the Museum District or Texas Medical Center. We are centrally located between Midtown, Washington Corridor and Downtown with Hwy I-45 just blocks away.
Each rooms is equipped with over 120 premium cable channels, connection to a Wifi fiber line throughout, refrigerator, microwave, in room KCup coffee along with free bottled water and cookies waiting for you in our extra-large 450 sq ft guest suites.
Lounge at our covered outdoor pool & hot spa, recharge at the fitness center, indulge with a drink and snacks at our bar or stop by our 24 hour coffee bar.
Enjoy a run along the nearby Buffalo Bayou or hike along the trails at Eleanor Tinsley Park and Sam Houston Park just blocks away. Take a self-guided tour of the Downtown Aquarium or see a concert at Toyota Center, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park, or mingle with locals at trendy nightspots in Midtown, Washington Corridor or Downtown, we are central to all these great locations. With our stylish hotel as your urban refuge, you’ll discover everything downtown Houston has to offer within easy reach.
- Single Rooms: 56
- Double Rooms: 20
- Total Rooms: 76
- Suites: 55
- ADA Accessible Rooms: 4
- Number of Floors: 4
- AAA Rating: 3
- Mobil Rating: 3
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
- Languages Spoken
- Built: 2001
- Renovated: 2010
- Room Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Airport Shuttle
- Continental Breakfast
- Full Breakfast Included
- Club Floor
- Business Center
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Free Wireless
- No. blocks from GRB Convention Center: 12
- No. Miles from GRB Convention Center: 1
- No. Miles from Reliant Park: 3
- No. Blocks from the Light Rail: 8
- No. of Elevators: 1
- Senior Rate
- Group Rate
- Military Rate
- Student Friendly
- Bus Parking
- Interior Corridors
- Commissionable Rates
- No. of Blocks From Light Rail: 10
- Free Wireless
- ADA Accessible
- Free Wireless
- Houston Clean - Physical Distancing
- Houston Clean - Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Are you interested in the student group travel m
- Is your facility ADA compliance?
- Do you require advance notice for student groups
- Do you offer student group discounts?
- Do you offer complimentary bus or motorcoach par
- Are you interested in the Student Market?
- Will you pre-register student groups?
- Requirements for Pre-Registration: Signed contract with rooming list
- What is the comp ratio?: 20:1
- Separate floors for boys/girls?
- How many interior corridor rooms?: 76
- How many double rooms?: 25
- How many students to a double room?: 4
- How many suites?: 40
- Do you have a noise policy?
- Noise Policy Details: After 10pm public area closed. Security officer comes on duty and monitors noise levels around hotel.
- Do you have a curfew for students?
- Student Curfew Details: Hotel can assist in complying with each individual's group needs.
- Is there complimentary breakfast?
- Do you have a pool?
- Do you have a gym?
- Is complimentary wi-fi offered?
Student Friendly Restaurants
- Do you accept group reservations?
- What is the largest group size you can accommodate: Up to 50
- Can you split bills for large groups?
- How far in advance do you need a reservation?: We prefer 4-week but based on-availability we can offer same-day.
- How far in advance do you need a final group count: 3 weeks
- Do you provide bag check in?
- Is there comp bus parking?
- We have tax-exempt status. Can you accommodate?
- Does your facility meet ADA requirements?
- Contact Person for Accessible Programs: Erica Gonzalez-GM
- Link to Accessible Program: www.bestwestern.com
- How far in advance do you need a reservation?: based on availability
- Grade Level
- High School
- Number of Students per Section: 1-25 Students
- How far in advance should the program be reserved?: Two Months Prior
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Total SqFt.: 600
- Largest Room: 330
- Theatre Capacity: 10
- Classroom Capacity: 10
- Reception Capacity: 12
- Sleeping Rooms: 76