The Alley Theatre, one of America’s leading nonprofit theatres, is a nationally recognized performing arts company led by Artistic Director Rob Melrose and Managing Director Dean R. Gladden. The Alley produces up to 16 plays each year in its newly renovated Theatre, ranging from the best current work, to re-invigorated classic plays, to new plays by contemporary writers. The Alley is home to a resident company of actors. In addition, the Alley engages theatre artists of every discipline – actors, designers, composers, playwrights – who work on individual productions throughout each season as visiting artists.
The recent renovation of the Alley’s Hubbard Theatre created a new 774-seat state-of-the-art performance venue. Matched with the newly rebuilt 296-seat Neuhaus Theatre, the Alley offers nearly 500 performances each season. The Company reaches over 200,000 people each year through its performance and education programs. Its audience enrichment programs include pre-show and post-performance talks, events, and workshops for audience members of all ages.
- No. Blocks from Reliant Park: 10
- No. Blocks from the Light Rail: 3
- Group Rates
- Student Rates
- Accessible Via Light Rail
- No. Blocks from Light Rail: 3
- Private Room for Special Events
- ADA Accessible
- Advance Notice Required for Groups
- Parking Fee
- Accessible via Light Rail
- ADA Accessible
- Are you interested in the student group travel m
- Is your facility ADA compliance?
- Do you require advance notice for student groups
- Do you offer student group discounts?
- Does your facility meet ADA requirements?
- Link to Accessible Program: https://www.alleytheatre.org/accessibility